Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Girls BBall: What's the problem?

Featured Replies

"JEANIE" did you let him borrow your bottle!:jump::jump:

 

Got to share the love! :laugh:

  • Replies 221
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grant then Owen, two good opportunities to prove themselves. Both should be very winable games for the Lady Bearcats based on pre-season expectations, but with their struggles lately both could be interesting. Two wins could make a big difference in their season, where two loses could be nails in the coffin. What do you think??

Agree with the two wins or two losses making a big difference in their season. Owen Co. is playing well now (just won the Gallatin Tournament) and they have always been a thorn in Walton's side so this will be a real challenge for the Lady Cats. However, even after these games, there's still alot of ball to be played. Hopefully they can regroup and get back on the winning track.

I hope the girls get on a winning track. And I want to pray they will, but I follow the girls/boys a lot at Walton! Help out, and what not with both teams, I just don't see anything changing if this whole problem doesn't get fixed? Agreed? It's just something that hurt the girls so badly, I don't know if this season will change for the better? :(

I hope the girls get on a winning track. And I want to pray they will, but I follow the girls/boys a lot at Walton! Help out, and what not with both teams, I just don't see anything changing if this whole problem doesn't get fixed? Agreed? It's just something that hurt the girls so badly, I don't know if this season will change for the better? :(

I feel your pain and the pain of all the loyal Walton supporters. Be patient, good things come to those who wait.

Go Freshman girls!!!!!!! That's the team to watch.

Go Freshman girls!!!!!!! That's the team to watch.

 

We'll see, hopefully 10-12 games into the season you have that same positive outlook. But, the one thing the girl's program does not need is a division among the teams and classes. They have enough problems without that being one of them.

We'll see, hopefully 10-12 games into the season you have that same positive outlook. But, the one thing the girl's program does not need is a division among the teams and classes. They have enough problems without that being one of them.

 

 

I'm just saying they are fun to watch.

I'm just saying they are fun to watch.

 

I'm just wondering why you are so against the Varsity Girls team?

I'm just wondering why you are so against the Varsity Girls team?

 

I'm not. Great bunch of girls. They just need to start playing basketball and quit trying to blame the coach. Ok so she's not a good coach. That wouldn't stop me from playing defense and working hard. Surely you don't agree with the disrespect the fans can see.

How about Johnny Anderson as a coach? He knows the game. He's a good coach. He has done a very nice job with the young softballers.

How about Johnny Anderson as a coach? He knows the game. He's a good coach. He has done a very nice job with the young softballers.

 

John Anderson would make a good coach.

John Anderson would make a good coach.

How about bringing back the previous coach. He did nothing but win. He's a proven winner. He consistently went to the Regionals, won Conference Championships, and went the the semi's in the All A State Tournament. Additionally, he had several players go onto college with Basketball Scholarships and he was instrumental in helping secure these scholarships for the girls. Enough said.

How about bringing back the previous coach. He did nothing but win. He's a proven winner. He consistently went to the Regionals, won Conference Championships, and went the the semi's in the All A State Tournament. Additionally, he had several players go onto college with Basketball Scholarships and he was instrumental in helping secure these scholarships for the girls. Enough said.

 

Was he fired or did he quit? I heard he stepped down.

How about Johnny Anderson as a coach? He knows the game. He's a good coach. He has done a very nice job with the young softballers.

 

Do you really think this is the time to discuss this? I think the Administration is smart enough to know there is a problem. As of yet there has been no mention of a possible opening at head coach. :D

Was he fired or did he quit? I heard he stepped down.

 

No one seems to know!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.