Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitt 65 Duke 64

Featured Replies

No.. Duke lost which makes me smile..

 

I can understand that...:thumb:

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not happy I missed this one at all... :irked:

 

You're a dukey?? Barf!

Kyle Singler is GOOOOOOD.

 

Hope the Cook kid for Pitt is OK, doesn't look good.

 

I hope he' OK but the look on his face gave me a pretty good indication, I think he tore up a ligament or two in that knee. Singler made one heck of an inbounds pass, Duke had plenty of time to get a better last second shot.

I was cheering for Pitt without a doubt. I will say that Pitt plays a little rough and perhaps even a little dirty. Also, a nasty looking knee injury to one of the Pitt starters. Ouch.

Poor RP!

 

RP's good, I understand that when Duke plays very, very phsyical teams, they will struggle at times...

This was a fun game to watch. And I just knew that missing the bunny at the end of regulation would come back to bite the Blue Devils; that kind of thing almost always does...

I was cheering for Pitt without a doubt. I will say that Pitt plays a little rough and perhaps even a little dirty. Also, a nasty looking knee injury to one of the Pitt starters. Ouch.

 

This player had surgery today and is out for the season.

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

I am quite sure that I will be :dancingpa quite a bit more than you this season.

Likely a North Carolina fan..until they lose.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.