Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitt 65 Duke 64

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

What a game. I look for both of these teams to make a lot of noise in March.

Way to go PITT!!!!!!!

I agree both teams make alot of noise come March! Always a good night when Duke gets beat!

Not happy I missed this one at all... :irked:

Not happy I missed this one at all... :irked:

 

:cry:

As a UK fan I felt myself pulling for DUKE...I bet Im not the only one...:creepy:

Great game, Duke just didnt come out with the fire power that they had in the first half. At one point I believe they went 6 minutes without a FG. Great game for PITT, but Duke will take this as a learning tool to get ready for the ACC.

As a UK fan I felt myself pulling for DUKE...I bet Im not the only one...:creepy:

 

No.. Duke lost which makes me smile..

Not happy I missed this one at all... :irked:

 

It will be on replay at 3am or whatever time they will show it again. You don't sleep anyway, so just turn it on. :lol:

Kyle Singler is GOOOOOOD.

 

Hope the Cook kid for Pitt is OK, doesn't look good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.