Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitt 65 Duke 64

Featured Replies

This player had surgery today and is out for the season.

 

Just saw that. That sucks.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I'm weird, but Duke losing does nothing for me...

Maybe I'm weird, but Duke losing does nothing for me...

 

 

Yeah, you are weird.

 

:p

Well I know over the last couple of years, I think I been in arguments with GT because I just wasn't that impressed with Pitt when I saw them play...However this years Pitt team really does impress me. I know I just really like how this team is playing now, and actually seems like they have opened it up a little bit more. I know if I had to pick a final four right now, Pitt would be a team I would have in there...

This player had surgery today and is out for the season.

 

That really sucks....I hope he recovers quickly...

Yeah, you are weird.

 

:p

 

I actually... kind of... sometimes... occasionally...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cheer for Duke.

Just saw that. That sucks.

 

I think his last name was Cook and he was a starting G, if I'm not mistaken. There was now doubt when I saw the replay - his knee bent in a direction it shouldn't bend.

I actually... kind of... sometimes... occasionally...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cheer for Duke.

I always root for certain players on Duke (Redick, Sheldan, Singler, Hill, etc.) as well as Leader K. But, for me Duke has some villians which make them easy to root against (Paulus, Parks, the guy who made that one shot in '92, etc.).

^ Who was that guy?

Why is he so happy?

Why is he so happy?

 

Not because of his haircut, that's for sure.

Why is he so happy?

 

He's racing for the FlAG:

777px-Gay_flag.jpg

Why is he so happy?

 

Thanks for bringing this memory up :madman:

Why is he so happy?

 

Maybe he was just voted the MVP in the Rainbow Classic!!!!!:jump:

What does that country song say?

 

Chasing that neon RAINBOW!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.