Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Houston Updates

Featured Replies

Hmmm a flagrant on Crawford and almost a fight on the court!

 

 

And Gillespie doesn't even say anything to him...

  • Replies 203
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's he suppose to do yell at him and put in Michael Porter?

I honestly believe that if Tubby is coaching this team, they are not 4-4 and getting beat like this..

Its about time they get an intentional foul. I'm ready to see this team get a little peed off. It might be the redneck in me but if I was getting beat down I would let someone on the other team know I didn't like it. Why can't Kentucky play physical, block out, and get a lot more mean.

Hopefully this doesnt get worse than the Morehead/Houston game score, I think that was 50 plus!

Not sure I agree with the flagrant foul call.

That was a frustration foul, and it digs the hole deeper for Kentucky...

 

I really hope this team can turn it around...

Not sure I agree with the flagrant foul call.

 

 

I'm with you he sure got alot of the ball I thought

Not sure I agree with the flagrant foul call.

 

Break away. Fouled from behind (hard). Definitely was.

Its about time they get an intentional foul. I'm ready to see this team get a little peed off. It might be the redneck in me but if I was getting beat down I would let someone on the other team know I didn't like it. Why can't Kentucky play physical, block out, and get a lot more mean.

 

 

 

I agree. Show some fight!!!:fight:

 

 

Sometimes intentional / Technical fouls are needed.

what's he suppose to do yell at him and put in Michael Porter?

 

He could say anything. Whether it be positive or negative but when a coach doesn't talk to his players it makes me think he's not really connected with them...

 

 

Another walk on Porter.

Hmmm a flagrant on Crawford and almost a fight on the court!

 

 

And Gillespie doesn't even say anything to him...

 

The refs have no idea what's going on......not that it would matter though.

Is it me or does alomost every team look more athletic than UK?

 

By the way Porter is terrible.

Porter should have went to SC with the football scholly.He must average 6 or 7 TO's game.:madman:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.