Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Houston Updates

Featured Replies

This game isn't over yet.

  • Replies 203
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda like our offense right now. Everyone else just stay away and let Crawford do his thing.

Hey, whaddya know, UK showed up all of a sudden. There's been a game going on for two hours guys.

Houston is pretty good. They will be 10-1 after this game I think. My question is who made the schedule to play Houston away? This would be a trap game for a good UK team.

 

Its a return game from last year. A home and home series.

Houston was bombing the 3 earlier I thought he was asking why UK isn't playing zone.

Uhhh Porter:cool:

 

You have to be able to dribble, catch the ball, run without tripping, and get a shot off first.

I kinda like our offense right now. Everyone else just stay away and let Crawford do his thing.

 

Crawford has shown me that he at least has a little heart tonight. I like to see that effort.

Could we please ban using this name on here " Michael Porter"

Patterson is the only real inside player UK has..plus Houston is bombing the 3's...

 

It's easy to shoot well when everything is going your way. UK is struggling stopping the ball, which really opens up the outside shot though.

I would have bought this game out like they did UMASS. There's no way I would go to Houston. They probably draw 3,000 on a good night. But when UK comes to town the energy level goes up.

Hey, whaddya know, UK showed up all of a sudden. There's been a game going on for two hours guys.

 

Maybe UK should be down 20 to start the second half of every game...

Meeks shouldn't be playing right now. This is a horrible coaching decision by BG. It's obvious he's dragging his leg.

 

Exactly what I said before the game. I want Meeks at 100% or I don't want him playin at all...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.