December 19, 200718 yr Did everyone hear that stat just reported on ESPN. If UK loses tonight it will be their first 4 game losing streak since 89-90. :scared:
December 19, 200718 yr Did everyone hear that stat just reported on ESPN. If UK loses tonight it will be their first 4 game losing streak since 89-90. :scared: I'm sure that most of the top programs in the country can go back a lot farther than that.
December 19, 200718 yr Did everyone hear that stat just reported on ESPN. If UK loses tonight it will be their first 4 game losing streak since 89-90. :scared: Oh brother not another record for this team to hold!:scared:
December 19, 200718 yr I'm sure that most of the top programs in the country can go back a lot farther than that. I would agree, just bizarre to hear that kind of stat with UK attached to it.
December 19, 200718 yr Houston has scored over 70 points in all but one of their games so far this year. I don't think Kentucky can win any kind of shoot out.
December 19, 200718 yr I think these guys...REALLY want to beat Kentucky, look at their emotion, lisen to the crowd...They are ROCKING..It could be a factor.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.