December 19, 200718 yr When did Crawford start sporting the bald head? This game, or against UAB? I didn't get to catch that game.
December 19, 200718 yr Anybody who said Meeks' presence isn't a difference maker is crazy... I agree..
December 19, 200718 yr When did Crawford start sporting the bald head? This game, or against UAB? I didn't get to catch that game. This game, on the radio they said they thought it was a signal for a "new start" or maybe just a shout out to Keith Bogans who's behind the Kentucky Bench tonight.
December 19, 200718 yr Anybody who said Meeks' presence isn't a difference maker is crazy... I think a few posted that after the UAB loss. I thought they were nuts then.
December 19, 200718 yr Why does AJ Stewart not get to play? He seems like an athletic body that could help out.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.