December 19, 200718 yr Author ^ It's never over till it's over but this team has to play with some kind of heart and togetherness. I mean Look at the jersey you're wearing there is some tradition with it and you should honor it. Everyone should learn from Meeks, he's a class act and plays with a lot of heart! Give me a break...
December 19, 200718 yr DUMB DUMB DUMB....Why pick up your dribbles when you don't need too. Porter, you were not even being pressured. DUMB DUMB DUMB
December 19, 200718 yr Author Care to elaborate? I see guys playing their tails off tonight all over the floor...
December 19, 200718 yr Good to see Meeks back tonight, but we need Patterson... Man oh man... Could be a long season, but I still love my Cats.
December 19, 200718 yr Porter. Terrific player? Is that what he said?!?!?! Yes he did say that.. Kentucky needs a lot of help. They better hope Miller and Liggins don't back out and Meeks and Patterson stay..
December 19, 200718 yr Please tell me why some of these guys were ever recruited to Kentucky? Carter, Porter, Coury, Stevenson? These guys are worthless.
December 19, 200718 yr Isn't it funny how Legions mom said UK would be in the final four in 2009 was it?? Now Legion's gone and UK is about to fall to 4-5. I know this season has nothing to do with the upcoming seasons but still.
December 19, 200718 yr I see guys playing their tails off tonight all over the floor... Well they're trying, but I definitely don't see them flat out busting it. On that last 3 by Crawford not 1 blue jersey was anywhere near the basket to try and get the offensive rebound. Hustle comes with both ends of the court.
December 19, 200718 yr Please tell me why some of these guys were ever recruited to Kentucky? Carter, Porter, Coury, Stevenson? These guys are worthless. Stevenson COULD be good..
December 19, 200718 yr You can hustle all you want but when you have the talent of the players I mentioned above then you don't stand a chance.
December 19, 200718 yr Isn't it funny how Legions mom said UK would be in the final four in 2009 was it?? Now Legion's gone and UK is about to fall to 4-5. I know this season has nothing to do with the upcoming seasons but still. But still what?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.