Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Houston Updates

Featured Replies

That sure looked like piling on..............I guess that maybe theses refs are really football officials sidelining as BB officials. Porter took a good shot to the head on that play.

  • Replies 203
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Billy G, is something else..

 

I love Coach G...He will turn this around, I have no doubt.

Did anyone else see Coach G calling timeout for a good 5 seconds while Porter had the ball?

 

UH no.I dont think he really had the ball for 5 seconds

WOW....does anyone else hear the Houston crowd?

Looks like the crowd is chanting "Kentucky Sucks"? Anyone else hear that.

This lineup is even better than before. Crawford playings against 5 Houston Players.

WOW....does anyone else hear the Houston crowd?

 

I did....

Looks like the crowd is chanting "Kentucky Sucks"? Anyone else hear that.

 

The truth hurts dude.:jump:

Who can Kentucky beat?

 

Morehead beats Kentucky tonight.

The truth hurts dude.:jump:

 

Yeah but I didn't need a whole arena chanting it..:lol:

 

 

 

Well maybe them chanting that was a good thing. Maybe they can play it back to the players and maybe it'll give them a spark..Who knows! Just turn it around guys, you're better than this!

Who can Kentucky beat?

 

Without Patterson............................hardly anyone!!!

I thought I heard Gillespie sucks

 

This is what I thought I heard too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.