Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Houston Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 203
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morehead beats Kentucky tonight.

 

I wouldn't doubt it..

 

If UK keeps this up in SEC play, I feel very, very sorry for them..

This is what I thought I heard too.

 

Maybe so....I don't even know!

Without Patterson............................hardly anyone!!!

 

I agree..

Honestly we need to get excited when Kentucky gets back home and cheer for them as much as possbile this team needs every advantage they can get. I don't know who's fault it is, maybe the players just stink. There is still alot of the season left and UK might get a few more home games in the NIT, I hope ethey can make a run but if UK is not on fire on a certain night they are going to lose.

Tell me why if your Houston, you don't play a 2-3 zone against this lineuep right now?

They were bombing the 3 earlier in the game be hard to play zone if they kept that up.

Are they really better than this? Seriously?

 

I believe that later in the year with a healthy Meeks and Patterson that UK beats Houston. A strong inside game would really hurt Houston.

Tell me why if your Houston, you don't play a 2-3 zone against this lineuep right now?

 

I don't see Penders playing much zone with this team. Why would you? UK is giong to have 20+ turnovers.

who's bombing a three with the lineup right now? Crawford is about it!

Meeks shouldn't be playing right now. This is a horrible coaching decision by BG. It's obvious he's dragging his leg.

I believe that later in the year with a healthy Meeks and Patterson that UK beats Houston. A strong inside game would really hurt Houston.

 

Patterson is the only real inside player UK has..plus Houston is bombing the 3's...

Houston is pretty good. They will be 10-1 after this game I think. My question is who made the schedule to play Houston away? This would be a trap game for a good UK team.

who's bombing a three with the lineup right now? Crawford is about it!

 

Uhhh Porter:cool:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.