iPapi

Who wins the title?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the title?

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the arrogance from Highlands fans, they act like they are superior.. I just don't understand it. All he simply did was make a reply to your post, a sarcastic one at that.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

What are you talking about?

Why the arrogance from Highlands fans, they act like they are superior.. I just don't understand it. All he simply did was make a reply to your post, a sarcastic one at that.

This is the Belfry / Louisville Central thread in case you didn't notice.

OH! OK, whatever work for you.:rolleyes:

That must be a Pike County thing. I guess us NKY folks just don't understand. I am just picturing pirates floating on a little raft in Pond Creek. Thats funny. I just hope that they don't get stung by any bees (Yellow Jackets) while drifting along the creek (Ohio River) in Louisville.

If you have not noticed winter is on the way and Yellowjackets can't live in the cold weather. :D

Belfry is too much from start to finish and once again Haywood and his Pirates show the entire state just how tough mountain boys can be.

Central keeps it close in the 1 quarter but this outstanding Pirate "D" smashes the last amount of energy that these Yellowjackets have left and bring home their 3rd State Championship in 5 years.

Belfry 49

Central 14

Let's Go BIG RED!!!:fire:

And I thought pirates were from the Caribbean!:cool:

Originally we were but now these Pirates only set sail on the open waters of Pond Creek.:lol:

OH! OK, whatever work for you.:rolleyes:

That must be a Pike County thing. I guess us NKY folks just don't understand. I am just picturing pirates floating on a little raft in Pond Creek. Thats funny. I just hope that they don't get stung by any bees (Yellow Jackets) while drifting along the creek (Ohio River) in Louisville.

First of all you need to know what you are talking about. This all started out as sarcaism but some would like to have it other ways. And yes Henry521 this is a Belfry/Central thread. All of this discredit and disrespect of Belfry just makes me smile. For the fact is you feel you have to build up Central for your performance or lack thereof against them. Go ahead, mock, make fun off, or whatever have you, but this Pirate team is determined and hungry and will punish Central from the get go.

Wishbone.. Tried and True

This is a great day. GO PIRATES!

:thumb::thumb: I love to watch a running/option offense play. My favorite team now usues the "spread" and they run it well but I am old school and love the what is now "old" offenses - they still will win.

This is one Raceland Ram fan that is pulling for the Belfry Pirates!