iPapi

Who wins the title?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the title?

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a diehard Belfry Pirate fan, Ive watched Belfry football for nearly 30 years, I played at Belfry and I root for them without a doubt but even the "least" educated fans know that this game will not be a blowout for either team. The only fault or problem I can see throughout this thread is who designated Highlands world beaters this year? Dont get me wrong, they are good and have a much storied history but all of the Highlands posters are saying just how great this team(Central) is because they gave them a hard fought game and then turn around and turn the other cheek when the Central loss to Johnson Central is mentioned. Do you think maybe just maybe that Highlands was just overlooking this modest 3A team and didnt play near their potential? So can we say the same thing about Central with they visited Johnson Central? Or maybe when they visited Tilghman? My point is if Central is just that good and Highlands played their best then shouldnt we assume they also played fairly good at Johnson Central? Or is it just possible that sometime teams just have a bad game and make the other team look better? For example Highlands had a bad game and Central isnt nearly that good and then Central had a bad game against Johnson Central and arent nearly as bad as that game shows. Ive been wrong on here before but I just think this year was meant to end with a championship for the Pirates. I know football and there is no way that Belfry is 2,3 or 4 TDs better than Central. Actually I think Central has more room for error in this game unlike Belfry who will have to rely on longer scoring drives and cant afford penalties or turnovers.

If Belfry keeps the turnover at 0-1

Belfry 28

Central 21

If Belfry turns the ball over more than 2

Central 28

Belfry 21

Pretty simple?

I agree..:D I hope Belfry runs the ball down their throats! :fight:

At this point I dont care if we win 2-0. I have to say Ive never been this nervous and excited about a game since at least 2004. I just want a win so bad for these kids and especially the community that suffered a devastating loss before the season started. Lets win this one for Mr. Phillips!!!!

If you have not noticed winter is on the way and Yellowjackets can't live in the cold weather. :D

Belfry is too much from start to finish and once again Haywood and his Pirates show the entire state just how tough mountain boys can be.

Central keeps it close in the 1 quarter but this outstanding Pirate "D" smashes the last amount of energy that these Yellowjackets have left and bring home their 3rd State Championship in 5 years.

Belfry 49

Central 14

Let's Go BIG RED!!!:fire:

I totally agree, this season started off with such a great loss for our Pirate community, and then the passing of Jim Vaughn, this team knows what this game means and they are prepared, and will not be overlooking Central, I think Belfry will impress alot of people tomorrow! Lets win this one for all the Pirate faithful, the ones who are with us and the ones who are watching from afar.

Go Bucs!

If you have not noticed winter is on the way and Yellowjackets can't live in the cold weather. :D

Belfry is too much from start to finish and once again Haywood and his Pirates show the entire state just how tough mountain boys can be.

Central keeps it close in the 1 quarter but this outstanding Pirate "D" smashes the last amount of energy that these Yellowjackets have left and bring home their 3rd State Championship in 5 years.

Belfry 49

Central 14

Let's Go BIG RED!!!:fire:

And I thought pirates were from the Caribbean!:cool: