Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks to redshirt?

Featured Replies

Hearing that Meeks could be out for the year and a redshirt is in short-order.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard as soon as he was announced injured that it could be season ending....

Thats bad. Real Bad.

Keep him out if his hurt.....Give him a redshirt...I want him to play only when he is healthy.

Hope Meeks recovers, is healthy and can contribute. If not this year, than next but a mix of veterans and young players, will have UK consistently inconsistent.

 

Meeks has the intensity and passion, that I would like to see from more UK players.

If this turns out to be true it is going to be a huge loss for UK. I hope they don't try and rush him back though.

Big loss for the Cats. I wish him a full recovery and hope this problem doesn't follow him as it did S. Bowie.

BCG addressed this tonight and said a)he can't redshirt since he has already played this season and b)its WAY too early to make such a statement. However, he did say that he is very concerned.

What's the injury?

 

Hip, I believe.

Wow!!! These injuries.:cry:

 

Jasper, Carter, Harris, and now Meeks. Hopefully Cat fans, and the national media, will put this in perspective. This is not looking like a good year, but it could have been above average with a little better luck in the injury department.

I thought that he would be able to get a medical redshirt. He only played 4 regular season games.

I thought that he would be able to get a medical redshirt. He only played 4 regular season games.

 

He only played 2 regular season games... The team has only played 4.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.