November 27, 200718 yr We probably just need to write this year and next off as rebuilding, and then be ready to kick butt in the third year. The team is not really that bad this season. This team will win 20 games and make the NCAA tournament. I have no doubts about it.
November 27, 200718 yr The team is not really that bad this season. This team will win 20 games and make the NCAA tournament. I have no doubts about it. I will agree with you on the 20 game wins and this team is not that bad. They just will not have any depth on the bench. The SEC is down this season and that might be a blessing for the CATS.
November 27, 200718 yr I will agree with you on the 20 game wins and this team is not that bad. They just will not have any depth on the bench. The SEC is down this season and that might be a blessing for the CATS. A team with alot of experience at the guard positions (Bradley and Crawford) is always at least competitive. When those two are shooting good, UK can beat just about anybody. I'm concerned about Patterson playing against the North Carolina's of the world, but we'll see how it goes. I think the next 3 weeks will give us a good indication of how competitive this team can be.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.