Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pittsburgh 31 Cleveland 28

Featured Replies

Defensively, the New Browns are on their way. Their front line owned the line of scrimmage. And while Parker went for 100+, it seemed like 5 of every 6 runs was for two yards or less. He had to grind to get his yards.

 

Bottom line: Long term, Cleveland concerns me far more than any of the other dregs in the AFC Central.

 

Just give Romeo more time and if we can have a good draft next year and the year after that and take care of our MAJOR needs then I love how the future looks. Certain areas of our "D" are getting older and for us to stay compeitive we need to draft players to fit this system and run it well.

 

Ive noticed some comments on here about why did the Browns take Joe Thomas in the draft instead of Peterson??? Hello, from a Browns fan of 15+ years, I was so glad and excited when they drafted Thomas. That was what we needed at the time and the problem was taken care. Thomas was the right pick for Cleveland.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the Browns secondary will continue to improve. Pretty young back there, and young DB's usually have a tough time.

User Name: Im going to have to disagree with you on that one, I dont know too many Steelers fans who would cheer injuries to other teams to be quite honest with you, I dislike the Bengals with a passion but last week when Chad got hurt I felt sick to my stomach and they werent even playing the Steelers! Thats just something you dont do if you are a fan of the NFL.

Peterson is the TOP pick in all fantasy drafts next year... as of right now.

 

He went down today with an injury. I didn't hear how bad but it was reported as a knee injury.

User Name: Im going to have to disagree with you on that one, I dont know too many Steelers fans who would cheer injuries to other teams to be quite honest with you, I dislike the Bengals with a passion but last week when Chad got hurt I felt sick to my stomach and they werent even playing the Steelers! Thats just something you dont do if you are a fan of the NFL.

 

And I don't know too many Browns fans who would either. But there are some Browns fans who would, and I am 100% positive that there are some Steelers fans who would as well. Especially at a bar at the end of a close game.

 

I agree with you that it shouldn't be done, and I think the vast majority of any team's fans would not do that. But the fact of the matter is that the un-classy minority are the only ones who garner anyone's attention.

Jim, were you about to have an aneurysm? :devil:

 

It was not an easy game to get through, but the beer helped.

Peterson is the TOP pick in all fantasy drafts next year... as of right now.

 

AP will be on the cover of Madden (the curse continues) next year.

AP will be on the cover of Madden (the curse continues) next year.

 

I dont like them giving it to a rookie. I dont think they should.

It was not an easy game to get through, but the beer helped.

 

:lol: :thumb:

Good Win for the Steelers. Ben played really well and the Defense played really well after the 1st drive. The Special Teams need some work.

It was not an easy game to get through, but the beer helped.

 

 

That is what my Dad always said.:ylsuper:

Good Win for the Steelers. Ben played really well and the Defense played really well after the 1st drive. The Special Teams need some work.

Defense outside of the first drive dominated. Ben played well except for donating a pick inside Cleveland's red zone----TD. Kick return to the 4----TD. Kick Return 100yds for a TD. There's 21 Cleveland points not directly donated by the defense. If the kick coverage doesn't improve, I'd guess Tomlin will stick more 1st stringers out there. Frankly, if I had my rathers, I'd find a FA kicker to handle nothing but the kickoffs that could boom it to the back of the endzone each trip and use Reed for FG/PAT's. I said it several times here earlier that special teams is the achilles heel of this team.

This just in a few weeks ago...... the Browns are GOOD this year!!!

 

They are...other than Indy, they gave New England their toughest challenge.

 

Their offense is explosive...could Brady Quinn be the next Aaron Rodgers? :D

Defensively, the New Browns are on their way. Their front line owned the line of scrimmage. And while Parker went for 100+, it seemed like 5 of every 6 runs was for two yards or less. He had to grind to get his yards.

 

Bottom line: Long term, Cleveland concerns me far more than any of the other dregs in the AFC Central.

 

:thumb:

 

Rightfully so, IMO. They've arrived sooner than expected...if Derek Anderson isn't a fluke, this team is going to be good for years to come.

 

I also agree with you on the RB argument. Obviously, Peterson is a freak, but guys like him don't come around very often...and if you have the right pieces in place, you can find a productive back. O-line and QB are the starting points for building an offense. Period. If you're weak there, it doesn't matter how good you are in the other spots.

 

There were major questions about Peterson's durability coming out of college, so I don't fault teams for passing on him. If he stays healthy his whole career, then hindsight is 20/20 and you probably should have taken him...however, IMO, playing the odds, you're more likely to succeed by taking a franchise LT to anchor your line and build your offense and find a RB elsewhere.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.