Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pittsburgh 31 Cleveland 28

Featured Replies

They made the Steelers sweat, but a 53 yard field goal fall just short for Cleveland at the end of the game.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steelers came through when they needed to, and didn't quit down 21-6...Way to go! :ylsuper: :dancingpa

:dancingpa:dancingpa Way to go Steelers!!!! You guys never quit and we never stopped believing, you just showed teams what good teams do when facing adversity, on a side note Browns fans are the most classless fans I have ever seen, I was at buffalo wild wings watchin the game and it was packed with Steelers and Browns fans and when Big Ben got shaken up at the end of the game the Browns fans stood up and cheered, you guys are horrible people!! I'm glad your team got what they deserved, a big fat L!!!

Good teams find a way to win when things are not going your way! Excellent job! Cleveland is clearly the 2nd best team in the division. Great job Romeo on what looks to be a job saving season.

 

Steelers might have won the division with this game... :ylsuper:

"The Steelers were who we thought they were and we let them off the hook."

"The Steelers were who we thought they were and we let them off the hook."

 

:laugh::laugh:

I don't like either team but it was happy P.S. won because Dallas has the Browns first round draft pick.

This just in a few weeks ago...... the Browns are GOOD this year!!!

^As much as I hate to admit it, they are.

 

Anderson has been great thus far....I wonder how the Quinn situation is going to play out.

Take it however we can get it. Probably the first time I've ever said it, but the Pittsburgh O-line got flat-out dominated today.

If only they had taken Peterson........

 

He was gone by then...

He was gone by then...

Cleveland picked 3rd...

Take it however we can get it. Probably the first time I've ever said it, but the Pittsburgh O-line got flat-out dominated today.

 

Sure would be nice to still have Smith on the Bengals D Line...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.