Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 99 Pikeville 64

Featured Replies

Williams sounds like another project I hope not... BCG wants to get guys in right now who he is actually going to have to use. Although I wanna see if he can do anything.

 

Word is Carters confidence is at rock bottom.. this kid hasn't played bball in 2 years.

 

Well Williams is definitely a project. However in the big blue madness scrimmage he did look decent, I know it seemed like he had some pretty nice touch around the basket. Kind of looks like Nazi Mohammed did his freshman year. He is a very big boy, but really slow. I know I would like to see him get some minutes, because we are going to need a big body down low sometime, even if its just for 4 to 6 minutes a game...

  • Replies 86
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was disappointed Kane Belcher didn't get in for Pikeville, I feel strongly he's a just as good or better than some who did!

Still looked like they were running the same offensive sets as last year. I hope not.

Still looked like they were running the same offensive sets as last year. I hope not.

 

It didn't look the same to me... I didn't see players standing around. I saw ball movement, nice screens, and lots of motion.

Any idea why Williams and Carter didn't get in?

 

I'm not sure if Carter is healthy yet, but I don't why Mike wouldn't have gotten in unless it was a dicipline thing.

 

The only reason I can think of to put Carter in for 43 seconds is to discourage him... I like Carter if he could get and stay healthy, but I'd say big Jared could use a fresh start elsewhere - he doesn't seem to be in the plans.

I was disappointed Kane Belcher didn't get in for Pikeville, I feel strongly he's a just as good or better than some who did!

 

Yeah I saw him on the bench don't know why he didn't get any PT. I also seen former Mason County player Jarrod Litzinger on the floor.

Carter could be in an NAIA uniform next season.????

IF I was Carter and wanted to play I would transfer. He would make a good player somewhere.

I like what I saw, can't wait till the next game.Go Cats!!!!!!:dancingpa

 

:thumb:

captioner9556746.jpg

I can't wait til they only lose 11 and you have to eat crowe!!!:fight:

 

Better put that crow on the back burner. I have no fear of eating any this season... Unfortunately I thought 12-14 losses was a possibility. It is a good possibility it could be worse!!!

I was disappointed Kane Belcher didn't get in for Pikeville, I feel strongly he's a just as good or better than some who did!

 

He decided to redshirt.

As I walked through the door after listening to the game in the car on the radio, I told my Dad that Pikeville could end up being one of UK's best wins of the season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.