Kentucky 99 Pikeville 64

Sportz Addict

As others have said and it was obvious that Meeks lit the place up. He is going to be sooooo good. P. Patterson also looked very good I thought. :ylsuper:. I think the Cats looked pretty good for a first scrimmage/practice. I saw a lot of good things and some things that probably will be addressed in practice tommorrow. I am looking foward to this season, of course I look foward to every U.K. basketball season :dancingpa.

Next scrimmage will be Saturday night vs. Seattle.

GO BIG BLUE!!! AND GO "BILLY CLYDES CATS" !!!:dancingpa:dancingpa

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also wish Pikevile College and Coach Wells te beat of luck this season. I think that coach Wells will get the job done there in time. Tonights game was a win for Pikeville as well in that a fat paycheck was placed in their hands/account and it will no doubt help that program. Their tea also got some good experience playing much tougher competetion than they will face in their season.

Pikeville is not a bad NAIA team, but still a NAIA team.

A lot of positives to take from it.

Ball pressure and ball movement were big things that stood out.

Big guys for UK aside from Patterson truly blow. Wonder if that hi-lo game will fly against better teams.

Simply amazing that OTS allowed the frontcourt issue to become as bad as it has become. Would be almost unfathomable to see how this team would be without #54.

Pery Stevenson could not deny me going at the rim.

In addition, truly remarkable BCG hasn't snagged a true #5 position player.

Crawford...there are issues there. Telltale sign when he is out there with 4 scrubs to finish game?

Proud of #24 for Pikeville Bo Harris a GRC grad. He had 15 points and I believe 15 rebounds.

Enjoyed the game tonight. Darris Miller was there and sat a few rows in front of us.

Jasper was limping just walking....he was in street clothes.

Why did TV guys call him William the whole game?

Pikeville is not a bad NAIA team, but still a NAIA team.

A lot of positives to take from it.

Ball pressure and ball movement were big things that stood out.

Big guys for UK aside from Patterson truly blow. Wonder if that hi-lo game will fly against better teams.

Simply amazing that OTS allowed the frontcourt issue to become as bad as it has become. Would be almost unfathomable to see how this team would be without #54.

Pery Stevenson could not deny me going at the rim.

In addition, truly remarkable BCG hasn't snagged a true #5 position player.

Crawford...there are issues there. Telltale sign when he is out there with 4 scrubs to finish game?

I thought Crawford played very well.

Billy G just getting his point across.

Frontcourt is a major issue.

I am going to pretty much echo these sentiments. There were a couple of plays where players made mistakes and I said to myself "uh oh, they're going to the bench" and they didn't. I'm just used to having that mindset of one mistake and you're out. I understand that this is an exhibition and he may coach the actual game situations differently, but I like seeing the players look relaxed.

We must have watched a different game. I heard that horn sounding every 2 minutes and it was almost always someone coming out who just made a mistake (not boxing out a FT, not coming out hard on the wing, not guarding the 3).

Billy G. sent a message with his subs. Play hard and don't make mistakes our bring your rear end to the pine.

We must have watched a different game. I heard that horn sounding every 2 minutes and it was almost always someone coming out who just made a mistake (not boxing out a FT, not coming out hard on the wing, not guarding the 3).

Billy G. sent a message with his subs. Play hard and don't make mistakes our bring your rear end to the pine.

Tubby took people out for missing shots. G, takes them out for making bone head plays... he also gets them back in... Tubby left them on the bench 5-10 mins.

I feel more confident in BCG masking our weaknesses than with OTS.

Bradley's maturity was very evident.

BCG called quick TO when Bradley started yo-yoing the ball. Not entirely his fault guys failed to get open.

Like movement in halfcourt...backdoor cuts...slipping screens...flashing, rear screens...like the movement in the halfcourt...really zipped ball versus zone.

Depth at 4 and 5 spot is very discouraging.