Next Great QB from the Bluegrass State!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Soph QB from LexCath. Kentucky needs to start looking at this kid right now if they haven't allready started looking. Please Kentucky, don't let another Quality home grown kid get away!!!!! This kid is going to be one of the better ones to come out.

I agree...

The Soph QB from LexCath. Kentucky needs to start looking at this kid right now if they haven't allready started looking. Please Kentucky, don't let another Quality home grown kid get away!!!!! This kid is going to be one of the better ones to come out.

:thumb: I haven't seen him but I have heard some very impressive things on him.

How good is the kid from Shelby County? I have heard good things about him, is he the real deal?

PR,

Since I had heard so much about him, and my beloved Tigers were on a bye week, I went to the Shelby Co./Eastern game last Friday night just to see him.

UPSIDE:

Read the defense well;

Good foot speed;

Accurate passer;

Seemed to be in control of his offense;

Came back fighting when something bad happened, like being down two TD's.

DOWNSIDE:

Bad mechanics;

Threw everything side armed;

PERSONAL OPINION

He's been able to get away with it because of his heighth;

A good D-line with any height will cause him trouble down the road, IF he doesn't get it corrected.

Sean Thompson, Franklin County. 6-4 230 and has an absolute gun. Clocked at 88MPH in baseball as a freshmen last year and also punts for the Flyers and has turned in several over 50 yards in his short career. This kid is only a sophmore and age wise could be a freshmen.

Sean Thompson, Franklin County. 6-4 230 and has an absolute gun. Clocked at 88MPH in baseball as a freshmen last year and also punts for the Flyers and has turned in several over 50 yards in his short career. This kid is only a sophmore and age wise could be a freshmen.

:ylsuper:I have to agree with you corners.:thumb:He also is the real deal.

I can't say the PC QB is a Brohm or Woodson but he's a special player. Remember the name Chris Muse. He's quick, smart and has all of the tools. He's a winner and a leader. He is a sophomore and look what he's doing this year at Pulaski! He started as a freshman and gets better each week. His arm strength is underrated but the people who have watched him are aware of his talent.