Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Great QB from the Bluegrass State!

Featured Replies

6'3" 190 lbs is plenty big for a quarterback at the college level. How big was Billy Jack Haskins? Not that big. I have seen Corey Robinson at camps this past summer and he is about 6'1", but that is still tall enough.

 

If I had to guess, the negative on Corey is he is playing against very weak competition that doesn't serve as a good measuring stick for college coaches as to what he is capable of at the next level.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Robinson is 6-2 ... most I-A schools want the big 6-4 or 6-5 guys unless they can run like the wind. Like I said, I think his size will keep him at the I-AA level.

I would say that Joe Prince's son from Owensboro is going to really be good. He is a freshman right now I think he is 6' 3" with a nice arm very QB smart doesn't make alot of mistakes. He is the freshman and JV QB right now and is learning behind a senior QB minus their first lose to PRP where he did not have any blocking they have given up 12 points all year and one was a TD last night at Bowling Green. He will have a ton of weapons in the next 3 years as his class has only lost twice in 3 years and most of the games have been 50+ to zip with a continuous clock the whole 2nd half of most games. He needs to put a little more meat on and he may be the best QB in the state his senior year.

Brian Buehner: Sophomore St Xavier

Son of Rick Buehner-

Undefeated JV quarterback-

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.