Dallas 25 Buffalo 24

One question: Why was Buffalo throwing the ball up eight with 3:00 left in the game? Why not just run it once more, kick the short field goal, take an eleven point lead and win the ballgame? Terrible play calling down the stretch for the Bills.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see some heads rolling in the very near future in Buffalo. No way they should of lost that game. Do have to give it up to the Dallas kicker though, wow.

The Boys are now 5-0, that's the good news. The bad news is, they have beaten Teams with a combined record of 6-25 I believe, and they get the Pats next week. Could very well be a preview of our next lopsided Super Bowl.

Romo obviously had a horrible, horrible game and they still won this... I think that it proves how good this team actually is. Granted the Bills are awful but the defense allowed only 3 points the entire game which is fantastic. Any team that can have 6 turnovers and allow a kick return for a touchdown and still win is pretty good imo.

The Boys are now 5-0, that's the good news. The bad news is, they have beaten Teams with a combined record of 6-25 I believe, and they get the Pats next week. Could very well be a preview of our next lopsided Super Bowl.
6-25? I get 6-19. The Pats have beaten teams with a combined record of 7-17, so....

The was by far one of the oddest games I have ever seen.

- Buffalo scores 3 TDs. None of which were scored by the offense. Their first TD was scored by Paducah Tilghman alum (2001, I believe) George Wilson - a converted wide receiver. For a 3rd round rookie, I thought Edwards did a solid job for the Bills.

- The Cowboys committed 6 turnovers. 4 INTs in the first half for Romo.

- Cowboys recovered an onside kick.

Great game, I was rooting for the Bills, their QB looks to be the real deal. I'm struggling this morning but staying up was worth it. TO would have made that catch on the 2pt. 5yrs ago. Tony OhNo had a tough night. Should have been 6 picks. Enjoyed the shots of Jerry Jones and Michael Irvin. Can you imagine having to listen to Michael Irvin for an entire game?

Romo is salty. Anyone who can throw 5 picks and lose a fumble and still get back on the horse each time and direct a potentially game-tying drive and then a game-winning setup has got sand. He's sandy and salty. I like him. He's got to play better if they're going to do anything, but I think this kid can stare down the barrell and still draw.