Dallas 25 Buffalo 24

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Romo is salty. Anyone who can throw 5 picks and lose a fumble and still get back on the horse each time and direct a potentially game-tying drive and then a game-winning setup has got sand. He's sandy and salty. I like him. He's got to play better if they're going to do anything, but I think this kid can stare down the barrell and still draw.

He's the beach, sandy and salty. I agree, somehow it seemed that they were never really out of it. Of course that's easy to say after that finish, just seemed even when they were down that they'd have a chance.

Romo is salty. Anyone who can throw 5 picks and lose a fumble and still get back on the horse each time and direct a potentially game-tying drive and then a game-winning setup has got sand. He's sandy and salty. I like him. He's got to play better if they're going to do anything, but I think this kid can stare down the barrell and still draw.

:thumb: After the worst performance I've probably ever seen he led them on 2 excellent drives at the end of the game showing his poise, leadership and game management. I was very impressed with him after that. After the game he was asked about his 4 int's in the first half and he said "Really, was it four? I thought it was more like seven..." :lol:

In a second season of starting you'll still get games like this. Romo is tough and is one of the better QB's this year but not an elite one. I would'nt expect him to be in his 16-18th start? I think he will be in the next couple years. I sure would have liked to have seen Buffalo hold on though.

I hate how everyone has already crowned Tony Romo as one of the best QB's in the league. He threw 5 interceptions and had 1 fumble...that is AWFUL. The Cowboys were lucky the Bills offense is terrible.

Spoken by a true Giants fan!:thumb:

a few points.

-I did not think Jauron did a good job of management the last quarter but especially the last drive. you dont have a rookie QB throwing the ball up by 8 w/ 3 to go & in field goal range. its just too much of a risk & minimal reward since the game was already in hand since you could go up 2 scores with a fg (11 pts = td, 2 pt conversion, onside kick & fg would just tie)

-I feel the AFC is much better but just one team will advance to the super bowl. Pats, Steelers & Colts will knock each other out.

-whoever comes out of the NFC will be the underdog but just needs to win 1 game & they're champs.

I hate how everyone has already crowned Tony Romo as one of the best QB's in the league. He threw 5 interceptions and had 1 fumble...that is AWFUL. The Cowboys were lucky the Bills offense is terrible.
You're just upset because Little Manning isn't getting any love, and deservedly so. :D