Your pick for Cincinnati Reds manager starting 2008.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope it's not LaRussa. I detest, loathe, abhor, (and all of the other verbs that fit this category) him. I still have lost all respect for Narron when Peta Tony called out Harang for a pitch at the noodle earlier this season saying he should have been fined and suspended because it was dirty. Narron said nothing, glad he's gone. Wish Aaron would have planted one in Eckstein's ear the first pitch of the next meeting.

Why not Girardi?

Don't be tricked - this was a ploy to get the attention of people like AROD. Torre won't be fired regardless of what happens.

As a Yankee fan I hope that you are right. Joe himself just may have had enough though ;).

As a Reds an I would love to see Torre in Cincy as well.

I hope it's not LaRussa. I detest, loathe, abhor, (and all of the other verbs that fit this category) him. I still have lost all respect for Narron when Peta Tony called out Harang for a pitch at the noodle earlier this season saying he should have been fined and suspended because it was dirty. Narron said nothing, glad he's gone. Wish Aaron would have planted one in Eckstein's ear the first pitch of the next meeting.

Why not Girardi?

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: 5 thumps up on this one Doc, "if" Larusa comes in I honestly might have hard time pulling for a life long favorite team. I probably would but it would be very tough.

Although a couple of those are noble requests I don't think that you'll see Tony LaRussa or Joe Torre in a Red's uniform anytime soon. They are simply too expensive for the Red's to afford. Torre will cost at least 6 Million and even with his star tarnished by his arrest Torre will probably command 4 Million. No way either one of these two is in the Reds dugout next season.