Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Middle School Basketball

Featured Replies

Anyone have any information about Spencer County or Clay County's 7th grade teams? Just wandering what types of teams they were?
Clay Co. is a good sized team. They have a decent point guard, but from what I hear he is injured and won't be playing at the KBA.
  • Replies 1k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, for the information! I had heard about the Clay Co. PG, that is a shame!

Sharp MS (Pendleton County) finished their regular season tonight with a win over IHMby 16 points. The Wildcats got 20 points from Mason Monroe, w/7 from Appleman, and 6 apiece from Strong and Harper. Overall, a good effort and a nice game and everyone got to play. A nice tune-up for the State Tourney this weekend in Lexington.

 

The Wildcats finish the regular season @ 25-6 with three of those losses against 8th grade teams. They ended up with only one loss in their conference against Summit View. They are riding an 11 game winning streak heading to the KBA State tourney this weekend.

  • Author
Sharp MS (Pendleton County) finished their regular season tonight with a win over IHMby 16 points. The Wildcats got 20 points from Mason Monroe, w/7 from Appleman, and 6 apiece from Strong and Harper. Overall, a good effort and a nice game and everyone got to play. A nice tune-up for the State Tourney this weekend in Lexington.

 

The Wildcats finish the regular season @ 25-6 with three of those losses against 8th grade teams. They ended up with only one loss in their conference against Summit View. They are riding an 11 game winning streak heading to the KBA State tourney this weekend.

 

 

Congrats to the PC boys for a fantastic season. I'm sure Coach Simms is really counting on these boys to get the PC program turned around in the near future. Good Luck down state and we will see you in the Conference Tourney hopefully.

 

Does anyone know if they have the seeding set for the NKYMSBL tourney's or is it too early.

 

Highlands beat St. Pius last night by 20+ and have one conference game left vs. Holmes who they already beat earlier this season. I am thinking they should have the #2 spot locked on their side.

Twenhofel put it on TurkeyFoot last night. I had to leave at half time but they had the game well at hand by then. They have a big match up thursday night against Summit View.

 

Does Holmes have to forfeit any games?

As far as I know they do not b/c the transfer is not playing.

  • Author
As far as I know they do not b/c the transfer is not playing.

 

But he did play and they won I believe right? Shouldnt that game be forfeited? Doesnt really matter at this point I guess.

 

I also want to point out that I have spoken to a few people who have known this boy we have been discussing on here and they have great things to say about him. I hope we get to see him in uniform next season and things get straightened out.

Well, he didn't play either time against Sharp, so I was assuming he had not played. I also have heard nothing but good things about the young man.

 

I know it was voted on 7-6 between the 13 schools from the NKMSBL not to allow him to play!

But he did play and they won I believe right? Shouldnt that game be forfeited? Doesnt really matter at this point I guess.

 

I also want to point out that I have spoken to a few people who have known this boy we have been discussing on here and they have great things to say about him. I hope we get to see him in uniform next season and things get straightened out.

 

you are correct. He started the game against Pius, and played most of it, even after they were up by 20+

He played against Twenhofel and they won, I was only wondering. From what I know he is a great kid, all smiles every time I see him.

I did not realize he had played. Like I said he did not against Sharp!

Hey those are some great pics. If you are able can you private message some more pics? Thanks.

I heard a rumor that IHM beat Twenhofel. Any truth to that?

  • Author
I heard a rumor that IHM beat Twenhofel. Any truth to that?

 

If this happened that would be a major upset.

I had not heard this! When would they have played? IHM played Sharp Tuesday night!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.