Who wins  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry521:

At the end of the day it all boils down to what LN wants you to be. Ira Joe, Jillian the Fox Sports Weather girl, Windy the Weather girl, etc, etc. We all know who wears the pants in the family! Geeez! :D

Jillian yes; Ira Joe no. As for the pants comment, I'll keep my response to myself and I enjoy being on this site.

I remember the last time these teams played and it was a back-up if my memory serves me correct by the name of Perry James-PJ that brought the birds back to the promise land. Hoptown also had a pretty good guy on that team if my memory also serves-Artoos Pinner(sp)-until this year's final cut was a running back for the Minnesota Vikings.

I remember last week when many people on here were calling the Highlands/Cov Cath game to be a blow out, I think that Hoptown will be able to hang atleast for the first quarter with the birds until they get bus-lag and then we may see that cannon operator need a backup. I hope he packs some extra loads ahead of time if that's possible. That guy may be the hardest working guy of the day Saturday aside from the Birds! Go luck Mr Cannon Operator!!!!