O.J. Finally Going to Jail???

Birdsfan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems like it's too ridiculous to be true, but it's being picked up by quite a few news agencies now:

EXCLUSIVE: OJ Simpson's parole may be in jeopardy after he was caught masturbating in his Nevada prison cell by a female corrections officer

-The former football great was caught pleasuring himself by a female corrections officer making her normal rounds at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada

-'He is facing a disciplinary hearing after being written up for masturbating in his prison cell,' a prison source tells Dailymail.com

-Up until June, when the incident occurred, OJ was a model inmate ever since he entered Lovelock 2008

-He was convicted on charges of kidnapping and robbery after confronting a pair of memorabilia dealers with loads of OJ souvenirs at the Palace State Hotel

-Simpson is the commissioner of the softball league and works cleaning the facility's workout center

-He will appear remotely from Locklock in front of the four-member parole board in Carson City, Nevada, via video conference at 1 p.m.

Think he said "THE JUICE IS LOOSE!!" when done?

Parole board has said that Simpson has not committed any infractions while in prison so I'm going to guess that story was fake news.

I couldn't help but question whether or not it was a valid story. Goes to show how many news agencies there really are out there waiting to jump on the next big headline.

I am not sure if this parole hearing should be televised. i don't think it is fair to either the parole board or OJ.

That being said, from what I have watched, he seems to be his same arrogant self with a skilled attorney who makes him look like a saint.

I noticed, so far that his older daughter spoke on his behalf, but not his children from Nicole (admittedly not interested in watching it all, so may have missed it).

Personally, I hope he never gets out. He is a murderer IMO. I know he didn't go to jail for that, but I still hope he doesn't.

I am not sure if this parole hearing should be televised. i don't think it is fair to either the parole board or OJ.

That being said, from what I have watched, he seems to be his same arrogant self with a skilled attorney who makes him look like a saint.

I noticed, so far that his older daughter spoke on his behalf, but not his children from Nicole (admittedly not interested in watching it all, so may have missed it).

Personally, I hope he never gets out. He is a murderer IMO. I know he didn't go to jail for that, but I still hope he doesn't.

Only his oldest daughter was there to give a statement. I agree with everything you said here.