O.J. Finally Going to Jail???

Birdsfan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OJ absolutely deserved to be paroled today for the crime he was convicted of 9 years ago. He served almost double the time because the whole world thinks he killed his wife (which he did), but was never convicted except in the court of public opinion.

He was found complicit in the murders in the civil trial held after the criminal trial.

I don't think he killed his wife. And I think he should absolutely be paroled. Can't see any way he's a threat to society.

Maybe it's just me, but if someone had killed my ex-wife and her friend, and I hadn't done it, but I was considered a person of interest, and was wanted for questioning, the last thing that I would do is lead the police on a long pursuit in my white Ford Bronco SUV rather than cooperate to do whatever I could to both clear my name, and to help speed up the investigation into who actually did kill them.

That never passed the smell test for me that an innocent man would have so adamantly tried to skip town under those circumstances.

That to me was the biggest admission of his guilt, or else he was just plain stupid.

Based on just the facts of this case he deserved parole.

Yep. His previous case should have no bearing on what he is currently serving time for. I get that people want to see him in jail. I believe he did kill Nicole and Goldman. But he was acquitted, and you can't hold him in prison for something else just because you think he's guilty of murder.

Maybe it's just me, but if someone had killed my ex-wife and her friend, and I hadn't done it, but I was considered a person of interest, and was wanted for questioning, the last thing that I would do is lead the police on a long pursuit in my white Ford Bronco SUV rather than cooperate to do whatever I could to both clear my name, and to help speed up the investigation into who actually did kill them.

That never passed the smell test for me that an innocent man would have so adamantly tried to skip town under those circumstances.

That to me was the biggest admission of his guilt, or else he was just plain stupid.

Plus the disguises, cash and gun he had with him at the time doesn't really scream innocent either.