O.J. Finally Going to Jail???

Birdsfan

This is nothing more then them trying to lock him up for the murders.
So you think he's innocent of the charges? You think he didn't go into that room with his cohorts and forcibly remove items that weren't in his possession? You think the audio tapes were faked?

The items (some of them) may have once belonged to him; but that doesn't give him any authority to take the law into his own hands. He should have let the police handle it, instead of rounding up a band of thugs to steal the stuff back -- along with other assorted items.

It's just another example of O.J. thinking he's above the law. This time, hopefully, he'll find out otherwise.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think OJ should already be in jail albeit not first degree murder. Is he innocent for forcefully entering somewhere and taking things back? No he isn't innocent but I can honestly say that if things of mine were stolen, I'd possibly do the same thing. However, he should have took the proper procedure in getting things back. Mr. Simpson has issues but I do think a lot of this is being influenced by the Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman killing.

This is very true but if found guilty it's not worthy of life sentence as people are saying right now.

I don't think it's a life sentence that he faces. It's just that he faces a number of charges, with a total number of years that would (given his age) effectively keep him in jail the rest of his life.

• 9 years later...
This is just their cheap way of trying to lock him up for the killings. If someone stole my stuff, you can bet your hind end that I'd be goin back after it. Now whether OJ killed Nicole and Mr. Goldman, I don't know. Personally I think he knew about it but didn't actually do it. He was found not guilty and they should leave it be. This is nothing more then them trying to lock him up for the murders.

This is an old thread but your comment that OJ "didn't actually do it" is a huge stretch in my opinion. He did both murders. The evidence is overwhelming. He got off because his best defense in the trial was the prosecutors. They were inept and terrible in prosecuting the case against him.

Someone like Vincent Bugliosi would have got a conviction verdict with half OJ's family members on the jury.

This seems like it's too ridiculous to be true, but it's being picked up by quite a few news agencies now:

EXCLUSIVE: OJ Simpson's parole may be in jeopardy after he was caught masturbating in his Nevada prison cell by a female corrections officer

-The former football great was caught pleasuring himself by a female corrections officer making her normal rounds at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada

-'He is facing a disciplinary hearing after being written up for masturbating in his prison cell,' a prison source tells Dailymail.com

-Up until June, when the incident occurred, OJ was a model inmate ever since he entered Lovelock 2008

-He was convicted on charges of kidnapping and robbery after confronting a pair of memorabilia dealers with loads of OJ souvenirs at the Palace State Hotel

-Simpson is the commissioner of the softball league and works cleaning the facility's workout center

-He will appear remotely from Locklock in front of the four-member parole board in Carson City, Nevada, via video conference at 1 p.m.