Could UK beat Notre Dame?

00Rocket28

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if Notre Dame's weak offense could put that many points on the board they would have to have help from the D who has been just as bad.

And that is not true at all..The defense for Notre Dame really has not been to bad this year at all. I mean the offense goes 3 and out every single series, so the defense is on the field ALL GAME so they are not going to stop the other team the whole game, and if you look alot of the opposing teams points have came later in the game, when the defense has been worn down from playing all game...

I'm not sure UK wouldn't be favored over ND right now and they wouldn't be far behind Michigan. I think everybody knew ND is rebuilding right now. Michigan has flat out shocked everybody! They have some of the most experienced weapons that I ever remember them having on offense. They are slow on defense. I still think they will be OK in the grind it out Big10 but they are doomed vs spread teams!

This may not be the most accepted view around here, but Notre Dame's defense is actually very good.....if UK OR UL had them...they would likely have two shutouts apiece right now...they just spend 75% of the game on the field....that's about 45 minutes of gamespeed action.

This may not be the most accepted view around here, but Notre Dame's defense is actually very good.....if UK OR UL had them...they would likely have two shutouts apiece right now...they just spend 75% of the game on the field....that's about 45 minutes of gamespeed action.

:thumb:

Yes, I think UK would beat them wherever they played.

And no, under no circumstances could this NDU team beat UofL. ^

I think both UK and UL could beat Notre Dame this year. They are really struggling right now.

That begs the question that everyone is asking and will the chorus will get louder if they don't show massive improvement, ... does Weiss get the same boot as Willingham did? Or does he get a little more time given that he is a Notre Dame alum? I think he gets a little more rope.