Week 1 - How'd your fantasy team do?

Original Rookie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you are in 4 leagues :eek:

I won my game 118-20 :eek: The guy I was against was starting Devin Hester and Brady Quinn :lol:

That's not even fair beating up on somebody like that...you should be ashamed taking advantage of the poor guy...;)

My teams went 2-1...the two teams I picked won. one being high score, the other being 4th highest.

The team that was auto picked, lost...LJ and Lee Evans did nothing for me on Sunday, and Fitzgerald and Jackson carried on the tradition Monday night...:irked:

0-2 Thanks to the combined performance of Steven Jackson(1) and Maurice Jones-Drew(3). Best player I had was Bulger and he only put up 13. Lost that game 100-47. My opponent had Reggie Wayne and LT.

Other league I lost 81-80. More humiliating becuase this guy had the #3 pick in the draft and took Alex Smith in round 1. ALEX SMITH! Again Jones-Drew only putting up 3 points killed me. Although Palmer, TJ and Alexander did what they could for me. I should have put in Morris with Alexander. Morris was 10 points sitting on my bench.