Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butler vs. Trinity

Pick the winner 65 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick the winner

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

At Trinity. Who wins and by how much?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity by 63.

That is quite a large spread. Are you attributing it to T's (expected) improvement from game #1 to game #2 or to the disparity between the teams, or both?

I give kudos to Butler for playing us. There are lots of schools that won't. I hope they go a long way this season. I hope they beat every school they play that boycotts us. JMHO

Trinity hands down.

Trinity 54

Butler 14

Six votes for the Shamrocks and none for Butler.

 

I'll say Rocks 56, Butler 6.

I think Butler is 0-2. Trinity will improve dramatically between weeks; just look at the difference in St. X's performances in weeks 1 and 2.

 

This game will be a running clock by the first play of the second half.

 

Trinity is very, very goood this year.

Butler is young. They are going to take a beating, but maybe they'll get revenge a few years from now.

^ Then why vote the other way?

 

Rocks 63

Butler 14

I give kudos to Butler for playing us. There are lots of schools that won't. I hope they go a long way this season. I hope they beat every school they play that boycotts us. JMHO

 

 

I totally agree...........I also think there is alot to be said for those schools who "step up" and are willing to take on the Rocks....even if they may be "outmanned.' I say good for them.............and hope they go a long way as well.

^ Then why vote the other way?

 

Rocks 63

Butler 14

I just now noticed that. I honestly didn't intend to vote on it. (If a mod could erase it I'd appreciate it)
I just now noticed that. I honestly didn't intend to vote on it. (If a mod could erase it I'd appreciate it)

 

 

I can erase you from the vote count, but your name is forever stuck.

I can erase you from the vote count, but your name is forever stuck.
I was looking for a way, to delete the vote myself.

I look for the Rocks to open it up this week....and I look for the ball to be spread out to other recievers besides the Duttons.

 

Rocks D will come to play, if not, practice is going to be downright harsh

 

Rocks 56

Butler 7

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.