BirdieCat

Who Wins?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to bet that if OC picked two passes for TD's, Glaser woudn't put it in the air again the rest of the night, let alone allow for four passes to be picked. Given the drubbing that OC received at the hands of Eastern last week, I just find your prediction quite a stretch, but it is your opinion and you're entitled to one.

St X 42 Oldham County 12

This is a game St X should try to open up their passing game and get some good reps for the QB and Receivers. Last week the passing game (other than a couple of nice balls to the TE) looked dismal.

They will need to be able to pass effectively later this year against Male and Trinity.

You obviously must have left at half time.

0 for 4 in the 1st half certainly is dismal; but, 7 for 8 in the 2nd half is anything but dismal.

I see OC picking four passes for TD's from X's QB. I base this performance from X's QB from the first game. .

Based on his 7 of 8 in the second half to pull out the victory? Based on his no interceptions? I bet it was cooler in the second half against Ballard. X won against a better than expected Ballard team and pick up at least 3 defensive starters that did not start last week. ( Allgier, Foy, and Smith)

Since this is about opinions- I think Zoeller will have fewer interceptions this week and this entire year than Stein unless Stein gets hurt. ( not out of the question with his history)

Frankly, I think this is a big year for Zoeller. Remember this about Ben, he has lost 3 games in four years that he started for X. ( Male twice last year, (though I don't know for sure if he started the last regular season game) and Cincinnati Moeller sophomore year, all to better teams IMHO. (BTW, he also 6-1 against Trinity in baseball too) Quite simply he wins.

Based on his 7 of 8 in the second half to pull out the victory? Based on his no interceptions? I bet it was cooler in the second half against Ballard. X won against a better than expected Ballard team and pick up at least 3 defensive starters that did not start last week. ( Allgier, Foy, and Smith)

Since this is about opinions- I think Zoeller will have fewer interceptions this week and this entire year than Stein unless Stein gets hurt. ( not out of the question with his history)

Frankly, I think this is a big year for Zoeller. Remember this about Ben, he has lost 3 games in four years that he started for X. ( Male twice last year, (though I don't know for sure if he started the last regular season game) and Cincinnati Moeller sophomore year, all to better teams IMHO. (BTW, he also 6-1 against Trinity in baseball too) Quite simply he wins.

Not sure why you picked Stein's name out. If you want to compare QB's, shouldn't you start a new thread?

Who started last year against Trinity? I don't remember. As far as will Stein vs Zoeller, I'm glad you are happy with your guy. I'm happy with ours. In absolute numbers, Stein may throw more interceptions. He'll also throw a lot more passes. This should not be a close game for St X, regardless of who is at quarterback.