Who Wins?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone here Bob Domine's comments about St.X this afternoon on 790am

Come on TGD, Spill the Beans. It sounds like no-one caught The Domine's comments, I know I didn't????? Not that I really care about Domine's opinion. More curious than anything else.

The Tigers have one under their belt, and will still be missing a lot of their defensive core, but the "inaugural game in the new stadium" jitters are over. Ben Zoeller, Kevin Brinkman, Will Simmons, Ben Brown, and Deuce Finch combine to take part in a big offensive display: St. X. 41 - Oldham County 10. :cool:

The Tigers have one under their belt, and will still be missing a lot of their defensive core, but the "inaugural game in the new stadium" jitters are over. Ben Zoeller, Kevin Brinkman, Will Simmons, Ben Brown, and Deuce Finch combine to take part in a big offensive display: St. X. 41 - Oldham County 10. :cool:

I see how it is Ox, taking after me here. :p

St X 42 Oldham County 12

This is a game St X should try to open up their passing game and get some good reps for the QB and Receivers. Last week the passing game (other than a couple of nice balls to the TE) looked dismal.

They will need to be able to pass effectively later this year against Male and Trinity.

It's funny to look at two of the four names of posters that voted they think OC will win. I'd be interested to hear their thoughts on why they'll win. Villa, Three of a kind, care to shed any light on your predictions?

BTW,

X went 7-8 in the second half in passing-all Zoeller throws. We'll be fine in that area. I don't see us opening up the play book against the OC. I do see us getting a lot of people in the game-maybe a 100 and a lot of carries for Brad Wilkerson and the first appearance in a game for sophomore Brian Buehner, who looked good against Lexington Catholic Monday in a JV game. I see a 31-3 game with 4 different people scoring-all running backs. My candidates-Finch, Knotts, Montano, Wilkerson.

It's funny to look at two of the four names of posters that voted they think OC will win. I'd be interested to hear their thoughts on why they'll win. Villa, Three of a kind, care to shed any light on your predictions?

I was thinking the same thing. Where is your prediction Villa?And what is it based upon? Did OC hold back in their opener?

I was thinking the same thing. Where is your prediction Villa?And what is it based upon? Did OC hold back in their opener?

I see OC picking four passes for TD's from X's QB. I base this performance from X's QB from the first game. Temperature will not be a factor this Friday as was last, so OC may be able to hang in there a little longer than the Bruins.

I see OC picking four passes for TD's from X's QB. I base this performance from X's QB from the first game. Temperature will not be a factor this Friday as was last, so OC may be able to hang in there a little longer than the Bruins.

St.X may not have to throw 4 passes much less have 4 picked off.