Newport Central Catholic 43 Simon Kenton 6

NCCBreds

If they are an overrated program, then what program is so much better? I'll give you Highlands obviously, maybe Beechwood. But what 6A teams are that much better of a program? Because you say that if NCC played in a higher class, "they wouldn't have half the state championships they do". I'll maybe even give you that. Let's say they only get 1/3 of the state championships, that's still more than Ryle, Boone, or Cambell. Right?

And i'm sure he just means in the NKY area. But NCC football tradition is state wide as well as Highlands, Beechwood, and Cov. Cath, quality company.

hahahahahahahahahaha, NCC has like 400 students.

How many students do Ryle, Boone, Simon Kenton, and Campbell have?

You are hilarious!

Thanks i Thought i was quite hilarious. Thanks for confirming it 98NCCalum.

I'm just saying if they played ina higher class like 6A they wouldn't have as many state championships.

I'm just saying if they played ina higher class like 6A they wouldn't have as many state championships.

If I had orange hair I wouldn't have blue hair. Thanks for confirming that. :confused: :sleep: :rolleyes:

That makes zero sense? of course it's coming from A New Cath' Alum haha:lol: :lol: any ways lets get back to the game
Good one.

How exactly is NewCath over rated? Explain that one? Without just saying they are, give proof, without mentioning back to back state championships.............this should be good.

Would Beechwood have as many Championships if they played in 4A/6A?

Yeah this argument is pretty lame. NCC would have 0 state championships if the played Trinity and St. X every year in the big school division.................okay so what they are a SMALL school......I believe that is why we have classes. And if I remember correctly NCC has been playing Ryle the past few years and I am not sure the last time the Camels even beat the Breds. Now about the game. NCC very impressive in the short passing game. Oh I am not an NCC alum either