Newport Central Catholic 43 Simon Kenton 6

NCCBreds

Ugly, turnover plagued game for Simon,NCC looked like there usual. They should contend for another title. Congrats to the Breds.

Interceptions or fumbles?

If fumbles, caused by hard hits or just muffs by SK?

If interceptions, caused by bad throws, good defensive back play, or defensive pressure on quarterback?

Simon Kenton might be vampires.

When it got dark and poured rain they went thru NCC's defense like a knife thru hot butter to cut the score to 7-6. Then the sun came out and they absolutely decomposed as NewCath scored 36 unanswered points.

Special teams were outstanding for Newcath. Running game was just okay, passing game was clicking, defense got much better after that one SK drive.

If Simon Kenton can quit turning the ball over, they have some upside. Line play isn't bad at all now, the skill players just need to take care of the ball.

I wonder if somebody still think NCC is overrated. :lol: :lol:

Yes i still do. Matter of fact if you put NCC in a higher class like 6A for example where they would play Ryle, Boone, and Campbell. They wouldn't have half the state championships they do. They are by far the most overrated school in football.They will play some good quality teams back to back the next 2 games.Well see if they are for real..

Yes i still do. Matter of fact if you put NCC in a higher class like 6A for example where they would play Ryle, Boone, and Campbell. They wouldn't have half the state championships they do. They are by far the most overrated school in football.They will play some good quality teams back to back the next 2 games.Well see if they are for real..

If they are an overrated program, then what program is so much better? I'll give you Highlands obviously, maybe Beechwood. But what 6A teams are that much better of a program? Because you say that if NCC played in a higher class, "they wouldn't have half the state championships they do". I'll maybe even give you that. Let's say they only get 1/3 of the state championships, that's still more than Ryle, Boone, or Cambell. Right?

hahahahahahahahahaha, NCC has like 400 students.

How many students do Ryle, Boone, Simon Kenton, and Campbell have?

You are hilarious!