Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007/2008 Highlands

Featured Replies

If Simpson shoots 30 times a game, Eaton will be the leading scorer with putbacks.I saw Simpson a few times this summer and he is at best inconsistant.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Willie will have his hands full keeping a happy ship. No Jrs.??? Outside of Kowolonek, what Soph will be ready for varsity PT?

 

I'd add Grubbs to the list of Sophomores that could see some Varsity PT. As for the Junior class I hear a few are not coming back to even tryout.

Stay healthy and find a second and third scoring option.

If Simpson shoots 30 times a game, Eaton will be the leading scorer with putbacks.I saw Simpson a few times this summer and he is at best inconsistant.

 

That may be but apparently good enough to land a basketball scholarship at North Carolina A&T.

I'd add Grubbs to the list of Sophomores that could see some Varsity PT. As for the Junior class I hear a few are not coming back to even tryout.

 

Grubbs is a big body, but I disagree that he is ready for varsity yet. He needs to get better at his footwork and his post-up moves in my opinion. Will he be able to run the floor and defend another athletic big man who can run the floor?

That may be but apparently good enough to land a basketball scholarship at North Carolina A&T.

 

Nice point, I actually heard Nic worked a lot on his outside shot and I have seen him entering the gym numerous times this fall carrying his kicks. I think Nic simply needs to step up his defense in order to impress more scouts. Wildcat, you see a ton of ball in the summer and you should know who is being looked at and who isnt.

 

Is Nic leaning toward NC A & T or does he have an offer?

Nice point, I actually heard Nic worked a lot on his outside shot and I have seen him entering the gym numerous times this fall carrying his kicks. I think Nic simply needs to step up his defense in order to impress more scouts. Wildcat, you see a ton of ball in the summer and you should know who is being looked at and who isnt.

 

Is Nic leaning toward NC A & T or does he have an offer?

 

According to Shining Star Sports, he accepted an offer after a recent visit.

According to Shining Star Sports, he accepted an offer after a recent visit.

 

I'm assuming its not private info so do tell.

Sounds like they're "Playing bas-ket-ballllllllll"

 

I love the way they dribble up and down the court.

 

Kurtis Blow - 80s version of Keats.

Sounds like they're "Playing bas-ket-ballllllllll"

 

yea, I pulled that up at work here and I had the whole office going old school on me.

 

Does anyone have Highlands' schedule for this season?

I love the way they dribble up and down the court.

 

Kurtis Blow - 80s version of Keats.

 

Didn't Lil BowWow remix this song a couple of years ago!!

What do you know about Lil Bow Wow?

yea, I pulled that up at work here and I had the whole office going old school on me.

 

Does anyone have Highlands' schedule for this season?

 

Yes I do, what would you like to know?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.