Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007/2008 Highlands

Featured Replies

Yes I do, what would you like to know?

 

Is it available on the scoreboard? I would like the complete schedule?

  • Replies 86
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not get it off of the scoreboard though it may be there in some form. I got it from one of my sources within the program;)

 

Dec. 11 @ St. Henry

Dec. 14 @ NCC

Dec. 15 Lakota East @ NKU

Dec. 18 Pendleton County

Dec. 21 @ Newport

Dec. 22 Brossart

Dec. 27-29 Shelby County Christmas Tourney

 

Jan. 4 Dixie

Jan. 8 @ CovCath

Jan. 11 Henry Clay

Jan. 15 @ Boone County

Jan. 18 Beechwood

Jan. 19 Reading

Jan. 22-25 Kenton County Tournament

 

Feb. 2 @ Conner

Feb. 7 Holmes

Feb. 9 Ryle

Feb. 11 @ Holy Cross

Feb. 15 Lloyd

Feb. 18 @ Scott

Feb. 22 @ Simon Kenton

 

District Tournament @ Highlands High School

 

Regional Tournament @ Conner High School

No Campbell CTY?? No Bellevue?? PC and Henry Clay are good teams to play...but CC & BHS were always good "rivalries". Schedule looks nicely put together. Heard Michael Vories is back at HHS with the 8th Graders...is it true? GREAT addition if it is!

No Campbell CTY?? No Bellevue?? PC and Henry Clay are good teams to play...but CC & BHS were always good "rivalries". Schedule looks nicely put together. Heard Michael Vories is back at HHS with the 8th Graders...is it true? GREAT addition if it is!

 

HHS hasn't scheduled Bellevue in the regular season in a while...

HHS hasn't scheduled Bellevue in the regular season in a while...

 

Isn't Bellevue in their dist?

No Campbell CTY?? No Bellevue?? PC and Henry Clay are good teams to play...but CC & BHS were always good "rivalries". Schedule looks nicely put together. Heard Michael Vories is back at HHS with the 8th Graders...is it true? GREAT addition if it is!

 

You heard right

Isn't Bellevue in their dist?

 

Yeah, but in the regular season you only have to play teams in your conference...

Isn't Bellevue in their dist?

 

I dont think its the year for Bellevue to have Highlands on the schedule. Nothing against the Tigers but Highlands really doesnt get much out of that game. I would much rather see the Birds play more cincy schools like St. X or Anderson. Schedule looks fine but is Willie going to continue to play in the same tournaments each year? I see the Kenton Co tourney looks new but the Shelby Co tourney again? Why not try to get in the 5/3rd or another top teir Tourney downstate? He has Nic Simpson as an elite top player in the state.

I thought they went to Ashland Invitation last year and a Tourney to Carroll Co the year before that....They may have played Shelby, but did they go to a tourney there? Most of those tourneys are invitationals aren't they??

 

I don't know how much of a rivalry the Bellevue/Highlands game has been in the last 20 years???

I thought they went to Ashland Invitation last year and a Tourney to Carroll Co the year before that....They may have played Shelby, but did they go to a tourney there? Most of those tourneys are invitationals aren't they??

 

I don't know how much of a rivalry the Bellevue/Highlands game has been in the last 20 years???

 

I stand corrected, you are right. They traveled to Shelby co last year and it wasnt a tourney. I think the Carroll co tourney though had Shelby Co in it, maybe that is why I thought it was same tourney.

 

Districts are at Highlands this year, bring your tank tops.

I think with Nic and M-Graw will be the big two for Highlands. They both have played a lot during the off season and have gotten a lot better. They work very good together.

I dont think its the year for Bellevue to have Highlands on the schedule. Nothing against the Tigers but Highlands really doesnt get much out of that game. I would much rather see the Birds play more cincy schools like St. X or Anderson. Schedule looks fine but is Willie going to continue to play in the same tournaments each year? I see the Kenton Co tourney looks new but the Shelby Co tourney again? Why not try to get in the 5/3rd or another top teir Tourney downstate? He has Nic Simpson as an elite top player in the state.

 

That's why Willie never schedules Bellevue...

Look out for the Kowolenek kid who is a sophomore. I hear he is going to play a lot among other sophomores. Does anyone know if David Hogue is playing roundball this season? I hear he is very good and goes about 6'3 or 6'4.

Look out for the Kowolenek kid who is a sophomore. I hear he is going to play a lot among other sophomores. Does anyone know if David Hogue is playing roundball this season? I hear he is very good and goes about 6'3 or 6'4.

 

David did not play last season, so I'm only guessing he won't this season. He appears to have bought into the football program in full. What surprises me is the number of kids that played last season that did not tryout this year. Building a program?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.