Who's stock rose the most in July?

The July schedule is now complete. Which players helped themselves in the month of July?

For the Shining Star Sports 17u teams:

Mike Sparks-He tore it up during the month of July. While at the Showcase and D-1 Nationals in Orlando he averaged over 20pts per game. May be one of the better July performances. The thing that amazes me about Mike is how consistant he is. He has been the top scorer and top rebounder for the Shining Star team all year. He is going to have a huge senior year. The new coach at Tates Creek will have a player that he can count on every night.

Arrez Henderson-Very solid July. Not to many kids with his athletisism and ability to guard. He is fun to watch. If he can continue to shoot the ball well from outside the arc he will be a dominant player.

Nic Simpson-Very solid July. When he is in the zone their are not to many players that can put up offensive numbers with him.

I think you have to throw Landon Slone-Paintsville in there, he played against the best comp. in the country and from what I understand was killing people all summer with DS-All Stars. He was already one of the top players in the state but he basically proved what he could do this summer against the big dogs. I believe he was the leading scorer on the squad, if not he was right at the top.

I would say Clint Stepp - June Buchanon put his name on the radar screen in Las Vegas and LA with three or four HUGE games from the 3 pt. line for DS U16.
He's good, I personally believe he's better than Clark, better shooter, better team player, and dosen't seem to have a bad attitude although he's still young....jmo