Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Now... Predict the season..

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I swear a week ago it was too early to predict the season.

 

It still is, but at least now the schedules out....:D

I say a 7-10 loss season...

Someone stated early that even though UNC and OSU were young in last year and play well, those teams had way more talent and basketball ability than this UK team.

19-9 regular season, 1-1 sec, 1-1 NCAA tournament, 21-11.

Im going with duece at 10 loses. The natural ability of the young players will win alot of games, but the inexperience will lose big pressure games...

I think we will probably lose either 4 or 5 in-conference games. And I think we will lose 2-4 out of conference games. So I see the finishing somewhere around 7 to 10 games. This team has a lot of question marks, but I do think that Crawford and Bradley will be more consistent with so much experience. And Patterson and Legion will be good players for us right away.

I am thinking around a 4 seed or so for the big dance and having a final record of 26-9. Start out slow and get better as the season progresses and build some confidence in what I feel will be a relatively weak SEC.

Exactly what I think as well. :thumb: :thumb:

:scared: Scary stuff:thumb:

24-7 regular season, 3-0 in SEC Tournament, 2-1 in NCAA= 29-8.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.