Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Now... Predict the season..

Featured Replies

schedule.jpeg

 

Now that the season schedule is officially available, what will our record be? Remember that the 2KSports Challenge will only be the four games if we win both home games, which appears to be what will happen. List regular season record (and important wins if you'd like), then the SEC Tourney and NCAA Tourney, followed by the overall record.

 

Honestly, after looking over the schedule, I think we can go 28-3 with losses at Indiana and at Tennessee and Memphis in the championship of the 2K7 Challenge..

 

Sweep the SEC Tourney 31-3. Enter the NCAA tourney as a one seed and lose in the Final Four and an overall record of 35-4.

 

I know that sound way out there, but our tough Western SEC teams are at home (Arkansas and Alabama). LSU will be okay, but still won't beat Gillispie. I think at Georgia might be a tough one, but besides that, I think a record somewhere between 26-5 and 29-2 is very possible. Please don't bash eachother or me.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way Kentucky is sniffing 35-4. Remeber besides Bradley and Crawford, this is still a very very young team. They are going to win some games they are not supposed to and loss to teams they should beat rather easily. With that said i can honsetly say (even as a Florida fan) this season should be a step up for the big blue from the last couple years under Tubby. I expect to see the cats something around 23-7 entering the tourney and make a run to the second weekend in the tourney.

  • Author
35-4 come on man.

 

I mean, look at the schedule. They beat Louisville last year and Morris didn't hardly play, it was all Woo. Florida isn't Florida and Vanderbilt isn't Vanderbilt, that automatically saves us from four losses. I don't think it matters if the team is young or not. North Carolina and Ohio State were "young," although very talented and they didn't do so bad. Florida won a National Championship as sophomores and they didn't have a hyped-up recruiting class. I don't think they will go 35-4 overall, but I think it's possible. I do think that we will not lose double-digit games this year and be around 28 or 29 wins overall.

Well I think we have a real good chance at losing to UT 3 times so thats 3 of the 4 right there.

IU and UNC are gonna be tought and we will lose at least 2-3 games we should win.

Wow...Somebody has high expectations...:eek:

Around 28-9.

Probably a 10 loss season, but I still believe this team will be much better than people expect, and will make the Sweet Sixteen.

I think Kentucky has a great shot to be 10-2 or 9-3 going into the brutal part of the schedule starting with January 15th. Great shot making it to the Sweet 16, but Tubby did that and it wasn't good enough. Everyone will give Billie at least a year. But if he doesn't make the Final Four in his first two years, let's see how antsy everyone gets.

 

I enjoyed following this board last year and how rabid everyone was, I REALLY can't wait to see how the reaction is this year.

I would love to see 35-4. But if your going to set you sights that high, Throw yourself out there and say undefeated.

I'd say another 10-loss season for the Cats.

I swear a week ago it was too early to predict the season.

^^:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.