Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Now... Predict the season..

Featured Replies

24-7 regular season, 3-0 in SEC Tournament, 2-1 in NCAA= 29-8.

 

Only thing I would change is that I think they go 2-1 in SEC Tourney and end the season at 28-9

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I say that UK has a 30+ win season.

 

Remember, we can't count the wins over Pikeville or Seattle!

21-9 reg season, 2-1 SEC Tournament, 2-1 NCAA

 

25-11

I think your right the cats are too young to make it to the final four. they might make it out of the second round of the tournament at best. In a couple years i think they will make a run in the tournament.

21-9 reg season, 2-1 SEC Tournament, 2-1 NCAA

 

25-11

 

 

I'd consider that a success.

With no big man, the Cats will have trouble on the road in the SEC. 10 or 11 losses.

With no big man, the Cats will have trouble on the road in the SEC. 10 or 11 losses.

Mike Williams is 6'11 270, I don't know how good he's going to be but hopefully he can hold his own.

Mike Williams is 6'11 270, I don't know how good he's going to be but hopefully he can hold his own.

 

Dont expect much out of him this year, he may even get redshirted. He is a definite project at the moment, but a guy that I think will eventually be good for us...

schedule.jpeg

 

Now that the season schedule is officially available, what will our record be? Remember that the 2KSports Challenge will only be the four games if we win both home games, which appears to be what will happen. List regular season record (and important wins if you'd like), then the SEC Tourney and NCAA Tourney, followed by the overall record.

 

Honestly, after looking over the schedule, I think we can go 28-3 with losses at Indiana and at Tennessee and Memphis in the championship of the 2K7 Challenge..

 

Sweep the SEC Tourney 31-3. Enter the NCAA tourney as a one seed and lose in the Final Four and an overall record of 35-4.

 

I know that sound way out there, but our tough Western SEC teams are at home (Arkansas and Alabama). LSU will be okay, but still won't beat Gillispie. I think at Georgia might be a tough one, but besides that, I think a record somewhere between 26-5 and 29-2 is very possible. Please don't bash eachother or me.

We think alike.:thumb:

We've all seen how much a coaching change can make or break a team in football... how much more or less can it affect basketball? I don't see how it could be as much, but I honestly don't know.

Any more predictions???

 

Yeah, another early tourny exit..

4 losses? Wow. Granted the SEC won't be that great this year but 4 losses? I really do like the class UK has coming in but think about how much Morris did for last years team. Take him away and what do you think UK's record would be last year? I agree with most and think that they will finish with around 7-12 losses but still a promising season with much better on the way very soon...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.