1A Rankings (BGP) Discussion

Guest Bluto

C'mon, what do you REALLY think?!!!

(I echo your exitement!!)

:thumb: :thumb: :lol: Can you believe that a Raceland Football fan can get excited like that!! :D

(j/k volvo, glad to have you on here - I said that bc I have been known to get excited once or twice over Raceland on here :sssh: :D )

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to sound selfish or anything but Bellevue is a team thats sitting under the radar for now at least but i see them by the middle of the season to be turning some peoples heads and giving them a second thought.... We all know Bellevue had a rough season last year but this year should be a whole new team due to a ton of senior leadership, huge rivalry game against dayton and playing Beechwood on their senior night this season should shape up to be a great year for the tigers:ylsuper:

The Tigers are on our radar. They are in the 11 to 13 range.

Bellevue has an excellent coach and a lot of tradition.

Boys, EJ is far from being a player that can't be stopped.

Now the Byrd KID at Trimble wears an "S" on his chest.

The rankings are good to have something to talk about. But when the ball is kicked off it is a different story. FHS has some big questions to try to answer early. Lost a ton to graduation.

It is just a pet peeve of mine, but his name is spelled BIRD.

Not to sound selfish or anything but Bellevue is a team thats sitting under the radar for now at least but i see them by the middle of the season to be turning some peoples heads and giving them a second thought.... We all know Bellevue had a rough season last year but this year should be a whole new team due to a ton of senior leadership, huge rivalry game against dayton and playing Beechwood on their senior night this season should shape up to be a great year for the tigers:ylsuper:

Bellevue doesn't have the skill positions to keep up with Beechwood this year. They could be as good as some of the other state 1A teams but IMO they aren't getting out of the district so we may never know.

Boys, EJ is far from being a player that can't be stopped.

Now the Byrd KID at Trimble wears an "S" on his chest.

The rankings are good to have something to talk about. But when the ball is kicked off it is a different story. FHS has some big questions to try to answer early. Lost a ton to graduation.

:laugh: :laugh: The Bird kid is not even good enough to get Trimble in BGP top 10 of a watered down class A. 2006 2-8 Campbellsville is ranked way ahead of 2006 7-4 18 returning starters Trimble. :confused:

:laugh: :laugh: The Bird kid is not even good enough to get Trimble in BGP top 10 of a watered down class A. 2006 2-8 Campbellsville is ranked way ahead of 2006 7-4 18 returning starters Trimble. :confused:

Trimble needs to be there somewhere, I agree. However, this will only make them work harder.

Well Trimble County is #1 in class A in my book. They have everything back in place. They will win the district title this year. The coaching staff is one of the best young group of coaches I know.

:laugh: It is good to have friends. ;)

What concerns me about Trimble County is gauging how good they really are because their non-district schedule is incredibly weak.

Ludlow, Evangel Christian, Henry County, Carroll County, and Bracken County don't exactly knock your socks off when comparing strength of schedule. North Oldham looks to be the toughest ND team they play.

I agree that Trimble was very close to cracking the top ten.

Well Trimble County is #1 in class A in my book. They have everything back in place. They will win the district title this year. The coaching staff is one of the best young group of coaches I know.

If this district has 2 of the top 10 teams, in some peoples opinion, we could very well have the toughest dist. in the state. I do agree they are both very good. Looking forward to seeing both in person.

What concerns me about Trimble County is gauging how good they really are because their non-district schedule is incredibly weak.

Ludlow, Evangel Christian, Henry County, Carroll County, and Bracken County don't exactly knock your socks off when comparing strength of schedule. North Oldham looks to be the toughest ND team they play.

I agree that Trimble was very close to cracking the top ten.

Bracken is in the same district with Trimble. Henry and Carroll are right next door and are in the NCKC, so we have to play them. From the sound of things Ludlow is loaded.

Preseason rankings are good for the fans to talk about, we will see when game time comes more toward the end of the year. :dancingpa