1A Rankings (BGP) Discussion

Guest Bluto

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pikeville wouldn't have been close to the #4 team in the old Class A, but with the classes being as watered down as they are, someone has to be in that spot.

It is watered down, isn't it???

I have some serious reservations about this system.

I agree with the other posters about Campbellsville...I'd throw Cumberland out there as well, but, truthfully, I don't know much about them, so, I could be wrong...
Why throw them out if you know nothing about them?? Just because they aren't a school you're used to seeing the rankings doesn't mean they don't belong there. A lot of people tell me this is the best Cumberland team they've had in a while. A lot of experience returning. Same with Campbellsville. They were a young team that played in a district with Bardstown, Bethlehem, and Holy Cross. That there should make them a better team this year.

With the new realignment this year...what other team from that district would you put in the top ten...Bellevue, Dayton, or Ludlow?

Not to sound selfish or anything but Bellevue is a team thats sitting under the radar for now at least but i see them by the middle of the season to be turning some peoples heads and giving them a second thought.... We all know Bellevue had a rough season last year but this year should be a whole new team due to a ton of senior leadership, huge rivalry game against dayton and playing Beechwood on their senior night this season should shape up to be a great year for the tigers:ylsuper:

The first week of the season we will have a good matchup of 2 top ten teams when Frankfort vs Campbellsville. Should be a good measuring stick for how solid class A will be this year.

E.J. Fields is way too good for Campbellsville to shut down, but this game will be a good measuring stick for Campbellsville to see how far they've come. Frankfort is in the Class A top tier.

Boys, EJ is far from being a player that can't be stopped.

Now the Byrd KID at Trimble wears an "S" on his chest.

The rankings are good to have something to talk about. But when the ball is kicked off it is a different story. FHS has some big questions to try to answer early. Lost a ton to graduation.

Boys, EJ is far from being a player that can't be stopped.

Now the Byrd KID at Trimble wears an "S" on his chest.

The rankings are good to have something to talk about. But when the ball is kicked off it is a different story. FHS has some big questions to try to answer early. Lost a ton to graduation.

True, true.

But when I saw him, give him a block here and a nudge there, and he was gone, baby. GONE.

I 'm from Raceland and I'm here to help!! Should have called me first, ya-know. I guess the band of brothers will have some proving to do!!!! HA!HA!HA! MAN I JUST CANT WAIT. High school football. YEEEEAAAHHH

Guest Bluto
I 'm from Raceland and I'm here to help!! Should have called me first, ya-know. I guess the band of brothers will have some proving to do!!!! HA!HA!HA! MAN I JUST CANT WAIT. High school football. YEEEEAAAHHH

C'mon, what do you REALLY think?!!!

(I echo your exitement!!)

Mabe I shoudn't say this. But I know the western Kentucky boys have as much love @ dedication for football as anyone. But when you live 20 miles from school @ 3.00 gasoline its hard to get all the best athiletes to play. A lot of lost potential. Well your not looked over, your from Kentucky and we love ya.