Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony Grant to Florida?

Featured Replies

Now that Donovan has accepted (Yahoo! & CBS), where do the Gators look for to lead them next season?

 

Also, do some of their high-profile recruits try to get out of the Gator Nation? 2008 C Woods was a heavy Florida lean, where does this put Kentucky now? Also, I started a post about "How does Jai feel now?" whenever Patterson picked Kentucky... maybe we should bump that because he is without his buddy and his coach...

  • Replies 81
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumors swirling.

 

Was Anthony Grant in Florida today meeting with Billy and the AD? :confused: :confused: ;) :confused: :confused:

Why do I feel like you could tell us?

Does the university forget they have a basketball team now?

No doubt about it, this helps UK on many fronts.....

I've talked to a few Florida fans who are members on a particular Gator website that say Grant will be the next coach of Florida...

Did'nt he just take another job a few weeks ago, or am I thinking of a different coach? Is he the one from VCU?

Until Donovan signs a contract with the Magic, they go right back to the same path that they have been with Billy D. leading the way and building their team right back up over the next couple of years. :thumb:

Until Donovan signs a contract with the Magic, they go right back to the same path that they have been with Billy D. leading the way and building their team right back up over the next couple of years. :thumb:

I don't see that happening with a new coach.

Rumors swirling.

 

Was Anthony Grant in Florida today meeting with Billy and the AD? :confused: :confused: ;) :confused: :confused:

 

My guess is that this is not a question...

I don't see that happening with a new coach.

 

Not with a new coach. I was meaning that I thought Donovan was going to be staying at UF...

I got it from a gooooooood source :D there was a private plane that just left Durham with an itenary for Gainsville filed. Coach K cannot be found and is believed to either be on the jet or not, just reporting it as I heard it :thumb:

 

Another source said a wire transfer to a Chapel Hill bank is ready if coach K isn't interested.

Hard to go against 98 on this one. It was also the word I got last week when I was told Billy D was going to Orlando...

Okay here's the deal.

 

Grant was "out of the office today, all day".

 

A message was sent to all of his assistants asking if they had heard any rumors about him.

 

They all said yes and he called a coaches meeting for tonight at 8 PM in Richmond.

 

When I find out what happened in that, I will, of course, let you all know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.