Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony Grant to Florida?

Featured Replies

I've talked to a few Florida fans who are members on a particular Gator website that say Grant will be the next coach of Florida...
Those kind of people were the ones saying Billy was coming to UK.
  • Replies 81
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Back to the middle of the pack in the SEC east :D

Quoting Lee Corso, " Not so fast my friend" Grant is already one of,if not the prime young coach in the country. Would have taken him over Gillespie in a minute.

Quoting Lee Corso, " Not so fast my friend" Grant is already one of,if not the prime young coach in the country. Would have taken him over Gillespie in a minute.

 

Would you still trade?

Quoting Lee Corso, " Not so fast my friend" Grant is already one of,if not the prime young coach in the country. Would have taken him over Gillespie in a minute.

 

:lol::lol: You're hatred for UK is funny....

 

 

Grant is the one who actually recruited the Junior class to the Gators I believe....They won't fall far IMO...

Those kind of people were the ones saying Billy was coming to UK.

 

 

I don't trust them at all. I'm just posting what they said.

 

I trust only one person's "inside sources" :lol:.

I trust only one person's "inside sources" :lol:.

Keep in mind 98 is one of those sources... ;)

I don't trust them at all. I'm just posting what they said.

 

I trust only one person's "inside sources" :lol:.

 

 

There's a couple on here that are pretty much right on...

I trust only one person's "inside sources" :lol:.
So do you not want to hear the details I just got?
So do you not want to hear the details I just got?

 

 

I don't really care. Others might want to hear them. I'll hear them soon enough if they are true.

Aight now ladies. Just tell us what happened.

 

 

Shouldn't you be getting ready to get crazy tonight?:D

Keep in mind 98 is one of those sources... ;)

 

 

I don't need to know who your sources are, don't ruin it. :lol:

There's a couple on here that are pretty much right on...

 

 

And what makes you worthy of my trust? :D

I don't need to know who your sources are, don't ruin it. :lol:

He's just one of many. But on all things Billy D coaching tree, 98's as good as you can get... :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.