Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony Grant to Florida?

Featured Replies

Shouldn't you be getting ready to get crazy tonight?:D

Tomorrow night. I'm laying low tonight. :D

  • Replies 81
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol::lol: You're hatred for UK is funny....

 

 

Grant is the one who actually recruited the Junior class to the Gators I believe....They won't fall far IMO...

 

I think it will be interesting. Grant has shown he can recruit, but don't let anyone fool you, those kids really wanted to play for Billy Donovan. Grant has shown he can coach, but at VCU, he stepped into a program that was supposed to be good this season.

 

Bottom line, I think Grant would be a good hire for Florida and I think he'll be successful, but if he struggles, I wouldn't necessarily be surprised.

What about Travis Ford to Florida?

What about Travis Ford to Florida?
It's Grant's if he wants it.

 

It was between him and Schyatt.

 

 

 

To you and I this is a no brainer. But it's tough to follow what Billy did.

 

One guess as to who he was going to call to talk about following a legend last night..........?????

Billy brought someone in several years ago after their early exits in the tourney to toughin them up defensively was that the new Marshall coach?

Would John Lucas be a candidate for the Florida job?

Would John Lucas be a candidate for the Florida job?
No.
I would say this job will be filled withing the weekend.
I would say Monday night tuesday morning, earliest.

 

Could be earlier but I VERY seriously doubt it.

I would say Monday night tuesday morning, earliest.

 

Could be earlier but I VERY seriously doubt it.

 

 

I wonder if they will make a few calls to some other coach's just to see the interest level or are they keeping it between the 2?

Does the university forget they have a basketball team now?

 

Not now, but it won't be too long...:D

What about Thad Matta and Rick Barnes...;)

I wonder if they will make a few calls to some other coach's just to see the interest level or are they keeping it between the 2?
I'm sure calls were made. From what I was told, it's not even down to 2 any more.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.