Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Signee Duran Jefferson Arrested

Featured Replies

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070525/SPORTS03/70525021

 

COVINGTON, Ky. -- Instead of attending Holmes High School graduation tonight, athletic standout and University of Kentucky football signee Duran Wayne Jefferson will likely spend the evening in jail.

 

Covington police say Jefferson broke into a home earlier this week and stole seven guns.

 

The 19-year-old Covington resident made his initial appearance in Kenton District Court Friday morning. He is charged with first-degree burglary, a felony punishable by 10 years to 20 years in prison.

  • Replies 164
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yikes. Safe to say he just ruined his life.

Does not hurt the team at all...Stupid mistake by the kid...

I thought there was a thread on here that said he wasn't going to UK after all??

I was going to post this but thought I couldn't because technically he's still in High School.

 

Terrible decision by Duran. Had something good going for himself.

Somebody's been reading too many Bengal clippings.

Poor kid. Stupid decision just ruined his life...

Ummm......wow......:eek: :eek:

Sad news. Even if the kid were signing somewhere other than UK I would still feel bad for him. It doesnt bother me as a fan that Kentucky lost a football player but it bothers me as a person that a young kid with the opportunity to get a free education and make his life better has lost that chance over one dumb decision.

Solid character display.....sweet.

Maybe it's just something in the water in this part of the country, that is why everyone keeps getting in trouble. That's the excuse I would use when going into the courtroom. I got ahold of some bad tap water your honor, I will drink Aquafina from now on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.