Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A New Edition Of Write This Down.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would Lucas ask out of his LOI? I doubt it, but it could be something worth watching.

I think they would love Billy D, he would surely add to the season ticket base, Iavaroni would likely be towards the top of the list if he's interested, and a darkhorse, former Magic player Reggie Theus.

BD should give it a shot.

 

I bet...:lol:

"Serious negotiations going on"

Did the Magic's banker wire $10,000 to Billy D's account.

:p:D :sssh: ;) :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Did the Magic's banker wire $10,000 to Billy D's account.

:p:D :sssh: ;) :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I think you have me confused with someone else...

I wonder if anyone's tracking flights from Gainesville to Orlando this week.

I guess due to what I stated the last time you were correct on a prediction...I believe you. :lol:

  • Author
I guess due to what I stated the last time you were correct on a prediction...I believe you. :lol:

:jump: :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.