June 1, 200719 yr Nice call GT, Wanna do another write this down on Lucas? Heard that what he signed at UF was something other then the LOI, or atleast that is what MJ said on his board.
June 1, 200719 yr Author Nice call GT, Wanna do another write this down on Lucas? Heard that what he signed at UF was something other then the LOI, or atleast that is what MJ said on his board. I was able to confirm today that he did send his LOI to Florida...
June 1, 200719 yr I was able to confirm today that he did send his LOI to Florida... You squashed that theory......:thumb:
June 1, 200719 yr Author You squashed that theory......:thumb: It was something I started asking around on last week, and got the news this afternoon. It just didn't get there right away and the rumors started...
June 1, 200719 yr It was something I started asking around on last week, and got the news this afternoon. It just didn't get there right away and the rumors started... :thumb:
June 1, 200719 yr Did the Magic's banker wire $10,000 to Billy D's account. :sssh: :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist. No but they say his wife was looking at housing in Orlando, but they have to sell the one in Lexington 1st. :p
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.